NYC 2nd Amendment case - 17 states - Supreme Court

Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry announced Tuesday that the state will be joining 16 others in submitting an amicus brief in the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association v. City of New York case, meaning that Louisiana is going to play a role in what’s expected to be the most significant 2nd Amendment case since the Heller decision.

https://thehayride.com/2018/10/louisiana-is-now-involved-in-what-could-be-a-landmark-gun-rights-case-at-the-supreme-court/

1 Like

That’s not including what it currently does to many travelers.

“NY- making criminals out of law abiding travelers who seek to protect themselves.”

Now that we have a supreme court that is more favorable to gun owners. I hope everyone in NY files suit.
They have some ridiculous laws on their books regarding gun ownership. California is no different either.
Unfortunately, the only people who don’t declare their guns will be the ones with guns in NY.

I think they should take them away from their police force and see how long they survive in NY, Chicago or LA.

Thankfully we do have a 2nd amendment. Recently, I went to London and you can’t own a handgun of any kind nor as of a year or so ago a knife longer than 4 inches.