Next Maker Meetup: August 25th: Cidercade

Let’s get nerdy y’all

Meeting up at Twisted Root went really well. I thought I would enter another event to your social calendar later on in the month. Cidercade maker meet up.

14 Likes

Video games and beer, I’m in!!!

2 Likes

If they have a dry pear cider, I’m in and will buy the organizer a drink for clueing me into this place.

1 Like

Current list of what’s on tap:
https://www.cidercade.com/ciders

1 Like

Thanks!

Now if they only had translations for their creative cider names.

I wonder what “SOLD OUT” tastes like!

2 Likes

I was going ask what Sold Out tasted like as well, but left it for others to opine.

2 Likes

You set 'em up, I’ll knock 'em down!

2 Likes

Also pushing this up so people can see it

2 Likes

It’s a very, very light flavor with notes of unfulfilled dream.

3 Likes

I can safely decipher at least one. Crackberry is cranberry blackberry cider. I will say that I’m afraid of “Kind of a Big Dill”.
/shudder

1 Like

I happen to be way too familiar with that flavor!

1 Like

Dicken’s is still my favorite, but I will give their offerings a shot.

1 Like

Ill have to check if I’m still on the high score list for Q-Bert!

3 Likes

Damn, I’ve been meaning to check out cidercade but it’s on a Saturday :cry::sob:

I wanted to do this, but the Machine Shop committee meeting conflicts.

I hope we do this again if the first one goes well.

2 Likes

It goes from 5-ish to ‘whenever’. I’m sure people will still be there after 8 or 9 or so.

As will I.

Come on, go…It’ll be fun

So they are going to put a reserved sign on one of the tables for us. I’m not sure what the turnout is going to be but in all honestly it really doesn’t matter - it’s all for the fun of it.
I’m not staying long - I’m going to have my son with me and that means we get kicked out by 8 so the adults can have room to get crazy.

Hope everyone considers getting a bit social together.
I’ll organize another burger night as well because that went really well for lots of reasons - close to the space, food is good and not terribly priced, big common tables, beer.

2 Likes