Need help to complete my project $$$$$$

Hi all,

My post was flagged but earlier today I spoke with a couple of committee members who explained that posting and offering a pay position is OK. If I am over looking a rule, please PM and explain where I am over stepping. I will gladly comply.

To begin with, my project is a Vertical Axis Wind Turbine and I have preliminary funding to build a prototype.

That means as soon I can complete the first unit the sooner that I get my second round of funding.

I can do this by myself but it will be very slow. So I am reaching out to everyone at the Makers Space to see if I can get a bit of help to move it along. There is a budget to pay for your help.

I need machinist to help make a 33 grooved spline about 18 inches. There are a few other simple brackets that can be done on the HASS.

I need welders to help construct a special tower.

I need an Arduino programmer to program a few stepper motors.

In addition there’s an ultra sonic anemometer that I want to further research and build. Anyone up to the challenge? (I hope) I can do a lot of this myself but it will take too long to get everything done.

These are all paid positions and I would like to build a team to help me with this project. I need to move rather fast because the sooner I have one finished unit the sooner I get my second round of funding.

Please feel free to contact me any time just to chat about it.

I guess it is ok to leave my number here since I already get a ton of span calls :slight_smile:

214 564 1843

Thanks and I am looking forward to meeting you guys

David Stanton

Have you thought about 3D printing the grooved spline for prototype purposes? It would be a lot easier to get help with that probably, and a lot easier to make adjustments as needed.

There are some really really strong and durable printable materials.