Need an Audi Mechanic for Expert Opinion

HI - I am in need of a German car mechanic, preferably someone that has experience with Audis and certifications. I have an expert opinion paper that I need someone to help validate. I am willing to pay for this service. Please let me know a little about your experience and if you have any certifications.

Paging @TLAR. This appears to be a loose ball in your court…

3 Likes

What are you looking for exactly?

Please post details of what you need/want.

Better yet - post what your “expert” wants you to commit to.

More information is needed.
Year, model, engine, issue or issues etc.

“Certifications” aren’t worth the paper they are printed on if your tech is a thief(or works for a thief) or has no work ethic.

There are too many “professional” or “certified” shops that screw car owners every day with unnecessary repairs and parts that don’t need to be replaced.

First, sell the Audi. LOL, know for their transmission issues. More of a BMW expert, but anything German I can usually handle.

Thanks for the reply. Essentially, I’m involved in a dispute with a mechanic shop that I am handling through my credit card company. They have asked for a second opinion letter and I need an expert to help me with that.

Hi - is there a way to reach you? I don’t know if these boards have a PM function

PM’d you with the contact details of an honest local Audi tech.

My guess is that you took your Audi to a shop that does not have VCDS nor do they have a clue as to what that is, nor how to really service your modern Audi correctly.

When the dust settles - please post the issues, and results so that others may or may not learn from this.

2 Likes

I received your info and sent that tech a text. I appreciate the info and I’ll definitely do a post-mortem on this.

4 Likes