More Dye Sublimation Classes Coming

I’ve added two more dye sublimation classes to the calendar. Sorry it took so long. April was very busy for me.

First, a class for you Midnight Makers on May 14th starting at 11pm. Second, on May 21st at 4pm. Keep an eye on the event calendar for them to show up. Classes cost $20, and are limited to 6 attendees.

You must be a member in good standing to use the equipment.

2 Likes

Thanks for supporting Midnight Makers. I’ll make sure you get MM file so if anyone wants have something showing they are one of the Children of tlhe Night

4 Likes

@bitta I know was interested. We have tons of people wanting to learn (including me) remember you are going to email me some part numbers. @CaryF300
Could someone tell Frank his wife wanted to learn as well- he should be in the workshop somewhere trotting away.

I sent the honorarium request to the wrong email address yesterday. When I found a reply today asking me to send it to the new address, I resent it. So far I’ve only had one response from the board, and it was to deny the honorarium for the May 14th class. I may be cancelling the May 14th class and rescheduling it some time in June.

Both classes are on! They are both on the calendar, and the Eventbrite listings are live. You can sign up for the 14th Midnight Makers classe at http://DMSDyeSub.eventbrite.com, and the 21st class at http://DMSDyeSub2.eventbrite.com.

1 Like

Just a little ‘bump’ as a reminder that there is an awesome Midnight Maker class for Dye Sublimation this weekend! My grandsons and I had a great time doing this last weekend, and there are soooo many possibilities that can be done once you receive training on the equipment!

There are still 5 spots available for Saturday night’s Midnight Makers edition of the class. We would love to have you out to learn about Dye Sublimation.

2 Likes

I want to take your class on sublimation on May 21 at 4 - 7pm. I really need to take the class. Any possibilities? I think it shows you are full! Can I sit in?

It is sold out, and we have found that more than 6 people really does get overwhelming. If I tell you it’s okay to sit in, then it makes it harder to tell the next person that they can’t sit in. It has been on the calendar for over two weeks, and it didn’t sell out until this Tuesday.

1 Like

Any classes on the horizon?

I’m reworking the class, to make sure I get my honorariums, and limit my financial and time outlay to host a class. There will be a couple after the middle of November, due to a trip I’m taking early in the month.

2 Likes

Tell me if we need to order items ASAP

Nope, I’ve got it under control. I’ll bring the items, and the people taking the class can just buy them from me during the class.

1 Like