May 19th Print-a-thon press reservation

Print-a-thon is an open printing event where you can get feedback on your printmaking or just hang out with the printmaking community to see what new projects are going on.

@hardsuit and I bring in my etching press for those who have taken laser engraved block printing to have an opportunity to print.

Press time for both the etching press and screen press can be reserved in one hour blocks.

currently all slots for the screen press are available. they are reserved in one hour blocks . most printers finish early and the next printer can get started.

the 5pm slot on the etching press has been reserved. all earlier slots are available.

some of our steam roller printers will be hand pulling their block on fabric at the event.

we look forward to seeing ya’ll at the event.

email for reservations or general questions to [email protected] or [email protected]

4 Likes
  • Attention all you Steamroller Printmonkeys! Saturday at print - a thon bring in your steam roller print for hanging up for display in the creative arts hallway. we will be bringing in the fishing line and clips that will have your print floating on the wall!. Bring in your plate for some hand printing fun.

• There are still open slots for press usage on Saturday for both the etching press and t-shirt printing press.

• Even if you are not printing that day come out to see what new projects are percolating in the Makerspace printmaking community

3 Likes

I’ll be there.
Bringing steamroller print and block.
@TLAR has passed on to me a very heavy roller. Don’t know if you can do anything with it, but worth a look.
Printmaking SIG meeting running concurrently, right? While we are all in same room.