Machine Shop Committee Meeting TONIGHT 7pm

Per Bryan:

It’s not on the calendar yet, but I’ve scheduled a committee meeting for Monday @ 7pm.
There has been a lot of activity in the machine shop recently, and there’s a lot to come. Please come and join the discussion.

IF you’re a member of the machine shop committee.

and if your not but want to know more??

You’re welcome to join the committee.

1 Like

why join if i do not know anything about it. It is like telling a blind man to see the color red.

So is it open to normal members? Or do you have to be in the “click” lol

You have to be a committee member. Any DMS member can join the committee. If you’re not willing to help out in the machine shop, you have no business attending a meeting.

1 Like

Anyone is free to join.

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Machine_Shop_Committee

Let’s keep it on topic here, without the drama. Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey I’m just making sure it open for all to attend last I know anyone could go to a meeting

As I said, it’s open to all machine shop committee members. Not to the general membership. If you’re not interested enough to join the committee, why would you attend the meeting?

1 Like

What better way for someone to get better acquainted with how DMS runs and what the different committees are doing then attend their committee meeting

Baptism by fire: sign up, show up

1 Like

Sadly I am still not really fit enough to drive yet, so I will be unable to make it.

If there is anything I should know please email me.

Also, I have been given to understand that the lathe controls have been modified. If someone could send me a table of the new rpm values for each gear setting I could update the lathe 101 material while I am convalescing.

1st successful live test of the RFID access control. Bryan was the 2nd tester, and a witness! :smile:

6 Likes

w00t ~ Great News! :slight_smile: