Machine Shop Committee Meeting 1-26-19

I’d like to remind folks that the Machine Shop committee meeting is this Saturday at 5pm in the Lecture Hall.

Come meet you fellow committee members.

If you are unsure of how you can help, the Meeting is a place to start.

2 Likes

Thanks Tim. We’ll be going over some financial stuff and hopefully have some good news from the expansion meeting. We’ll also go over the state of equipment and any consumables we need to replace. We’ll go over any new business at the end. Cheers!

2 Likes

I will not be able to make the meeting due to a family funeral. Family comes first, Fun stuff comes second.

Rich I’m sorry for your loss. You’re right - family comes first. We’ll be here when you’re ready to come back and have fun. Be well

Just got this in an email. Would be nice to post on the wall at our new location. 24" x 36", covers three types of threads.

Yeah that’s a good chart. Is that a sale price or something we can get anytime? ‘Cause it’s starting to feel like we’re not going anywhere soon

Sale price

I just saw our financials for the month- I think we can afford a couple

that doesn’t bode well

Now this is BIG Bridgeport - 60" table, ours is around 28-29" of travel.

2 Likes

Reminder the meeting is this Saturday.

the guy with the fiber laser neary has one of those (and a few other variants).

@TBJK and I got to tour the giant warehouse of equipment for a makerspace that never was.

1 Like

I may be running late to the meeting. I’m still at work I think about to head that way.