Looking to Hire 3D Modeler that can 3D print

Is someone here interested in a paid 3D modeling project that will require 3D printing? Preferably in Solidworks (that is what the base models I have are in).

Please email me if you are interested or have a recommendation for someone at [email protected]

Project Description:
The project is to take two different physical metal brackets that each have incorrect 3D drawings and dial them in to exact dimensions of the physical samples. You may need to 3D scan the bracket (size is round 5" x 4.5") or take measurements.

I have two 3D models in solidworks and 2d Drawings (they are close but the dimensions are not correct to the physical samples).

Deliverables:

1. The two models will need to be revised or remade to the correct dimensions of the physical samples (Preferably in Solidworks or a program that can export in DWG)
  2. Two 3D prints of each model made (need to use scaffolding to print so the bottoms are not flat).
  3. A 2D drawing with dimensions of each model.

Please email: [email protected] and I can send over more info for you to quote the project.

We can meet-up anytime at the Makerspace or a coffeeshop to review everything before we start.

@NightRanger is really good at this kind of stuff.