Hoping for potential Dye Sublimation class

Any chance we might have a Dye Sublimation class anytime in the near future? I am willing to do whatever I can do to be helpful in making that happen!
Also, I am seeing some similar posts to my right. If I can figure it out well, I am happy to teach classes so we can all use it. It appears to be one of the cooler items at DMS IMHO, and assume may people are dying to learn it too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know @CaryF300 said he’s booked up for December and won’t be able to teach any classes this month.

Yes, I’m very sorry that I haven’t been able to teach anything this month. I’m in the middle of a 4 company merger at work, and that combined with my already very limited schedule has killed my free time. I have managed to squeeze one in on the calendar for Thursday 12/20 from 7pm-10pm. It will hit the calendar at about 11am on the 13th.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/9071

4 Likes

That is really really kind of you, considering it sounds like you are drowning!!! If I need to just wait until you are not dying, I am grateful for the class any time, no need to make your life harder!
Thank you regardless!!!

2 Likes

No problem, I need to teach one this month. I’m working on changing the way the class will work in the future, to try to get it to only require one person to teach. That is a post-expansion goal.

1 Like