Game Development Project

Kakos Industries has reached out to partner with SDC in creating a new video game as part of the first ever Summer Coding Bootcamp.

For those that never heard of Kakos Industries check out thier first episode

We’ll be building a game together that would be distributed to Steam and Google Play which incorporates rouge like elements with adventure style puzzles within a metroidvania game play.

Players would face harrowing challenges, difficult puzzles and parrous levels as transverse through the floors of Kakos Industries doing various tasks given to them by vaugely distinguished bosses and middle management all in attempts to earn more evil points. If players are lucky to survie the week of internshipp and earned enough evil points they are awared stock in Kakos Industries and immediately enrolled into the super secret work for program. If they discover the whole plot they learn something that cannot be published online at this time.

We’re looking for volunteers to help come up with game ideas, coding, modeling, play testing, and pixel art.

Our first meet up will be July 24th 7pm. If you think your up for the challenge then PM myself or comment below.

• Count me in!
  • I’d love to help
  • Can I play test it?
  • I’m an artist, can I help too?
  • I’m a musician, where can help?

0 voters

Pinging: @Team_Digital_Media @Team_PR @Team_VCC @Team_SDC

It is not on the calendar; nobody knows about it…

well I’m not able to submit an event at the moment so how about someone on the committee put it up on the calendar?

The only thing available is the Common Room. Is that OK?

How long do you need it?

What should the listing say? Just copy some text from the OP?

1 Like

Common Room, 1hr and text from OP is good to use.

A post was split to a new topic: [Project Log] Malium Game Engine