Embroidery Machine Training Possible?

Hi there!

Would anyone be able or available to do a class or training for the embroidery machine? If there isn’t enough interest for a class, I could come up one day that is convenient. Or if no one is able, I may just learn to hand embroider instead. :smile: Thanks!

1 Like

A quick review of Talk shows that…
Amanda @ladysandry has taught the machine.
Chris @John_Marlow has taught the software programming.
and that many people have wanted training in the past.

Fingers crossed for you.

2 Likes

Funny you should post this. I actually have half a class submission for a trial class waiting to be submitted. I have never taught a class on it so I have a hand full of… volunteers/Guinea pigs/lab rats :stuck_out_tongue: ready attend my first attempt at teaching it. Once I figure out timing and such I’ll post another class open to the usual first come first served set up :slight_smile:

This first class is instructor approval required because the students are pre-determined. Future classes will be the standard sign up process.

4 Likes

If you want to add me, I’ve taken Chris’ class, but don’t feel like I know the machine well enough to teach it. We could flounder around together…

1 Like

I’d be very interested in being at the class, I’ve messed with industrial embroidery before, but not the one we have.

Thanks so much for wanting to teach!

So happy it’s in the works! I’ll keep an eye out.

I would love to get in a class to get approved for the embroidery machines (I could teach at some point, too.). I used to have a Babylock Esante and the embroidery machines I currently have are a Memory Craft 9000 (Janome dual function) and the 4x4 Brother embroidery machine. For software, I’ve been using PE-Design since version 1 (I think the last version I own is like 8), Embird (machine agnostic) for years, and Embrilliance.

1 Like