Electronics Committee Chairperson

I’m considering running for the electronics committee chairperson role. The meeting is Tuesday at 7:00 PM. If you feel strongly one way or another please attend the meeting.

1 Like

Background information for those who are voting:

1 Like

26 posts were split to a new topic: Should a Board Member be able to also be a Committee Chairperson at the same time? Why or Why not?

Folks we already have a candidate. @artg_dms. who has been the chair the past five months. Luke is putting his name in so he can throw out what he calls ‘junk’

A post was merged into an existing topic: Should a Board Member be able to also be a Committee Chairperson at the same time? Why or Why not?

A post was split to a new topic: What limitations are there for a DMS member to head up or work on profit targeting new business?

Back on topic…

The Electronics Committee Meeting is tonight.

Here is a link to the description (for hours, location, etc…):

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/948

(Below is copied/pasted from the link above)

Electronics committee Mtng
When Tue Oct 18 7pm — 8pm
Where Electronics Room
1825 Monetary Ln #104 Carrollton, TX 75006
What Semi-annual mtng to appoint chair
Host Art Givens
Categories Event Electronics/Microcontrollers

About this Event
I am willing to stay on as chair. Let’s discuss what you would like to see happen in the E Lab.

Voting is in person or by proxy.

Can’t attend - PM me with your ideas and concerns.

1 Like

@artg_dms won the vote by a significant amount, 12 to 4. Congratulations Art! :+1:

7 Likes

Thanks. Looking forward to moving Electronics forward and improving the functionality of the E Lab.

2 Likes