Electronics and Amateur Radio SIG Meeting - Win a new Power Supply

What: Electronics Lab and Amateur Radio SIG Monthly Meeting
When: Thursday, November 8th at 7:30 PM
Where: Lecture Hall

There will be a door prize of a brand new DC Power Supply. The door prize will be given away at the meeting to one of the meeting attendees. Only 2 conditions to win:

1. Must be present to Win
  2. Your name must be on the Electronics Lab Wiki as a member

3 Likes

https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Category:Electronics

Drawing will be at the end of the mtng.

1 Like

Alas, I will likely be somewhere around Fairfield by the time the meeting starts.

Not to worry. There will be more mtngs w/ pwr sply and ? drawings.

I saw what you did with the AR Wiki… :sniff:

Ditto that :cry:

Guess it’s time to hack the wiki and make myself the only member!!!

Win myself a pretty new powersupply for my bench at work. I’ll get all the oooooh and ahhhhs.

1 Like

Alas this conflicts with the monthly Metrocrest Amateur Radio Club meeting - and testing session.

For those of us that are curious about the flow of electrons and such, what is required to join? Is it as simple as messaging @artg_dms and saying I want to become a member?
If so, @artg_dms, I’d like to become a member.
https://dallasmakerspace.org/wiki/Category:Electronics

And the winner of the Power Supply was Shawn Christian. Don’t be sad if you did not win. I will give away another identical Power Supply at the next meeting.

1 Like

Hi David
Just added your name to the list.
FYI anyone can edit the wiki. Edit history is recorded.
Preview and save changes are at the bottom of the page.

1 Like

Welcome David Steele as a new member. The more you get involved the more you will get out of it at the Dallas Makerspace.

May I suggest you post a little information about yourself, just start a new post. Like; what are your interests, what projects are you working on, what parts you are looking for, number of toys you have, toys you want, etc. Hey, it’s sort of like sending a letter to Santa Claus. If you don’t make the effort to ask for anything, then you won’t get anything in return.

2 Likes