Dye Sublimation Mugs

We’re printing mugs for Christmas. Before shopping for the mugs I have two questions…

1. Does anyone have mugs they would like to sell?

2. Is there interest in a group purchase? (Bear in mind I have no earthly idea what that entails so, while I am willing to take the lead, I am not a good choice for such an endeavor.)

1 Like

@CaryF300 is the guy to talk to…he runs the dye sub classes and has a lot of that kind of stuff on hand typically.

1 Like

I just posted info about a quick group buy for dye sub blanks.

1 Like

How many and type. I think I have a dozen or 15. My mark up is most reasonable!

Stupid brain. I thought I had included quantity in my post.

Ten covers all gift recipients. But, I will likely need a few extra to cover mistakes. :confounded:

“Coffee / tea mug” is what we have had in mind. However, just now, according to the significant other, “Uh. We don’t care. We will make do. Something to drink out of is all that matters.” is the current target type.

So, I am definitely interested! I live about 15 minutes from DMS and am currently unemployed so I can easily meet you there. Afternoons / evenings tend to work best.

1 Like

I’ll look at home and send you a message. They are the standard mug. I think I paid like $2 a piece for them.

PM your email I’ll let you know tonight how many I have. No urgency to pay for them.

Done.

-±±±±±±±