Dungeon Master Club?

Dwight-

Yessir. As far as I’m concerned. And Keepers, and Storytellers, etc.

2 Likes

I’m still aspiring, but sign me up!

3 Likes

eh, why not

Would be even MORE interested in talking to GMs of various systems. :hugs:

1 Like

I could talk a little on whitewolf, shadowrun and a little on cyberpunk 2020. Also forgot OD&D and https://www.icrpg.com/

1 Like

So to help us out, and yes I bet we’re all going to vote for d&d5e but its not the only one out there. I’ve created a poll:

yes, friendly computer when is the next mission :smiley:

I feel like taking an overall system agnostic approach is best, breaking out to talk about specific topics related to individual systems as necessary.

5 Likes

Because I think all game systems are beautiful.

:smiley:

4 Likes

I agree that’s a great idea.

After all we all have our chosen favorites and thats smashing. As DM/GM’s we shouldn’t be closed off to other gaming systems and ideas. Its all about the fun and one system may have an idea that our players like while another may introduce something uniquely fun that can translate well into our campaigns.

Okay, anyone have a preference for night of the week? I tend to feel like a weeknight might be better, but I’m willing to work with whatever most people have free or are willing to devote.

Tuesdays work for my calendar usually.

Wednesday is the only day that I can NEVER attend, at least in the foreseeable future.

1 Like

Mondays and Thursdays are out for me

Kind of sounds like Tuesdays are the way to go. That works for me if it works for everyone else.

A time when DM did not mean direct message. :smiley:

2 Likes

Alrighty. Now that the holidays are over (Please, they are over, right?), howsabout we schedule the first meeting of this club?

Will Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 work for everyone?

3 Likes

Trying to make that @bunny’s nite at the space so I’ll be there.

I think I will push out to the 22nd since I only got one reply about this Tuesday. I also think once a month is probably a good rate, anyone else?

Okay folks, I set up the first meeting for a week from Tuesday. That makes it Tuesday, January 22nd at 7 pm. We have the conference room from 7 pm to 9 pm. This first session will be some brainstorming, some suggestions as to format, etc.

I’m thinking that a couple of presentations per session, plus some Q+A time, and some free discussion time is a good way to start. But we can hammer that out more in the meeting.

https://calendar.dallasmakerspace.org/events/view/9745