Do we have dent puller?

I looked in the Wiki to see if there is a tool list for the automative section - didnt find anything. Given the number of posts that amount to “Do we have XXXXXXXX?” it might be worth while to create an inventory page in the wiki.

So: do we have any dent pullers? Like the plunger type? My daughter’s car has a few dents that I’d like to attempt fixing myself.

Her heater is also not working, but I don’t think a hammer will fix that problem.

If someone wants to make a list, I can help put it on the wiki. (Or you can do it yourself … everyone has access).

The usual response to my first statement is: “That’s a great idea. When are you going to start?” 8*)

@John_Marlow is actually responsible for a majority of the content we have organized and setup on the wiki :stuck_out_tongue:

I think someone who frequents the automotive committee is who would be the most beneficial.

I can’t remember if we have a dent puller or not, we have limited body work tools.

Dent puller yes as in slide hammer type
plunger type - negative

heater not working could be one or more of many variables to include something as basic as low coolant.