DMS Minecraft Server - Holiday Party

Rules:

The DMS Minecraft server is available for the sandboxing pleasure of all DMS members and their guests. DMS members are encouraged to invite and add as many of their friends as they’d like to join in and play on the DMS Minecraft server.

Anything Holiday themed goes but try to keep your builds within four chuck size (16 blocks wide, 16 blocks long).

Collaborative builds are welcome but not required.

Be sure to put a sign next to your build with its title and your user name on talk. This way we can know which one to put on the poll and who gets credit later in the year.

If you have a video of your build then please posted it on the thread too.

Judging is by community vote and the poll will be available on talk the week of the event.

Early builds are welcome but try to do your amazing best.

Basic Server Rules

Well now you dont have to this post will tell most basic rules for a server.

1. No Griefing
  2. No Spamming
  3. No Advertising
  4. No Cursing/No Constant Cursing
  5. No Trolling/Flaming
  6. No Asking for OP, Ranks, or Items
  7. Respect all Players
  8. Obey Staff There the Law
  9. No Racist or Sexist Remarks.
  10. No Mods/Hacks
  11. No Full Caps Messages
  12. No Builds Near Spawn
  13. No 1x1 Towers

Mod/Admin Rules

Mod/Admins are the law, their rule is final and without appeal. Any mod/admin breaking these rules will first be directly addressed and further violations will that admin kicked from being mod/admin.

1. Be Responsible with the privileges you are given as a Builder/Mod
  2. Do not spawn blocks or items for other players
  3. When Trading, only buy and sell legit items
  4. Only help build for other players using legit items and blocks
  5. No Power Abuse
1 Like

I didn’t see an IP Address provided…

I also run a Minecraft Server (Bukkit). I would love to talk to someone about modifying permissions for some of the basic server add-ons. I really don’t like vanilla. When I’m lost in a cave, I really like typing “/home” to return to my place.

If others are interested in playing or running a server, I’d be glad to host a “Minecraft Server - Getting Started” class. I even have a couple computers that would make good servers for such an event.

1 Like

The since the server instance is ran on heroku and the tunnel is created with ngrok one needs to visit https://dms-holiday-minecraft.herokuapp.com/ for the latest server address.

While I agree vanilla can be a little boring for long term play given that this server will not exist after the holiday season mods would not be available doing the event.

The original thread for the holiday event can be read at [Events] Minecraft Holiday Party