Classes for cold cut?

When is there expected to be another class on using the cold cut saw?

If you catch me at the space, Walter Anderson, Tim Bene, or Bob Karnaugh, and we can get you trained real fast.

8 Likes

Does anyone happen to be at the space tonight?

Not tonight. But if you see Tim, Bob, or Nick I’d say ask them to show you. Would say Chris W … but he needs retraining on how to use a the padlock on the machine after use. :laughing:

1 Like

:joy:alright I’ll keep an eye out for them thanks!

Hint when being trained: Please pay attention about the locking the machine up after use … I think it’s important. If you see @Chris_Wischkowsky around he can teach you if he has time. He can deem this penitence and be absolved. :innocent:

A post was split to a new topic: What’s the best way to cut specific angles in 2" square steel tubing?

I’m at the Space today until at least 9PM

1 Like

Sweet! I’m going to try to head over around 8.

1 Like

@JonS ~ FYI… :plasmacam_smiley:

Thank you I won’t be able to be up there until this weekend

1 Like

I’m at the space right now if anyone is here.

I’m in commons room, will finish up what I’m around 1:50, come get me.

Reviving an old thread… Anyone willing to show me the ropes on the cold saw?

Also interested. I’ll be in tomorrow (technically today since it’s after midnight; but I don’t count it as a new day until I sleep or the sun comes up) while the wife is in Woodshop basics. If no one has time, I’ll just bother people with questions.

2 Likes

Bumping…

I’ll also throw in a free amputation for anyone that teaches us. That’s a $30,000 value! :mask:

Don’t worry, I’ll wait till after I’m trained on the tool to conduct the procedure.

I’m here today and I am trained on the cold cut and I will be using it later but I’m not an official teacher for it. So if someone in charge of the cold cut machine says its okay I will show you how to use it.

I will also be at the space tomorrow