Ceramics: September Abandoned Works!

These items have all well exceeded the 30 day rule and will be disposed of on October 4th. Please come pick up your work, it wants to come home with you! The ware shelves are not for storage.

3 Likes

Do you also post this on your facebook page for people who don’t come to the space that often?

2 Likes

I don’t personally use Facebook but @Julie-Harris has been awesome about cross posting Talk posts (thanks again, Julie!). The rule is also clearly posted on the shelves, made clear in classes, during tours, etc. The notification post is a courtesy and a last chance for people who are already well-exceeding the committee’s very generous pick up policy. Because we hate getting rid of people’s work, we really do, but it is their responsibility to keep track of it, not ours.

(Also: If you have ceramics work in progress and you can’t make it in within the 30 day window, please shoot the chair, @brendamvilla a note to pull your pieces! We can work with you, we’ve done so before when there has been an unexpected delay due to travel.)

3 Likes

This has been posted on Facebook

2 Likes

I’m throwing out another ‘Thank you!’, I appreciate the cross-posting.

2 Likes

You should sell whatever doesn’t get reclaimed at the open house if you can.