Car lift sign off

Please select the most appropriate category for any new threads. Thank you!

:bulb: NOTE: New threads created as "uncategorized" will not show up on the list of "recent" topics. If you want to be sure that your thread is seen in the list of "recent" topics, it must be added to a specific category or sub-category. Please select the one most appropriate for the topic you are creating. This will also make it easier for members to locate the thread at a later date by browsing through the category associated with the subject of your thread. Thanks!

Jerry - It looks like maybe you got interrupted and didn’t finish your post …

1 Like

Hello all,
Is there any plan to have another sign off class this year. I would like to work on my car on the lift but I don’t see any classes? If not could anyone help me in operating the lift for me?

@Team_Moderators please split this.

Currently it’s an “as people ask” thing.

I can train you on it, let’s work out a time. I can usually do evenings.

This is a no-no. Only lift your own car.

Oh right on. I would really appreciate the training for this. I can do tomorrow or Friday after 6pm preferably tomorrow 11/7/2018. Let me know what works for you

Let’s try for tomorrow at 7.
You need to bring $20 cash for Automotive.

Anyone else feel free to show up for the same. Since it’s not on the calendar (won’t show in time) we may or may not have to wait for someone to get down from the lift.

Cheers,
-Jim

1 Like

Id like to get my training out of the way for this as well, I’m a VW technician and use lifts on a daily basis, so id more or less like to get signed off on it.

Ryan,

And others:

Most Wednesday evenings I am there around 8pm and can give you the lift training class.

I’ll let Tom field this; I accidentally double booked.

-Jim

1 Like

Ok i will be down at makers in an hour or so and untill done so if anyone wants to sign me off it would help. Just one more thing under my belt.