Blacksmithing Committee Meeting, come have a beer with us! 8/19/2018 7PM

This Sunday at 7pm in the conference room, come out and learn what’s happening in the Blacksmithing committee.

Expansion is happening and we are getting our own dedicated space!

4 Likes

Will there be beer? I don’t joke about alcohol.

2 Likes

Neither do we, come on out! Both me and @brsims plan to bring some beers to share. We’ve also got some really cool ideas Brad came up with to share!
We really want to work on building community with those of us who do Blacksmithings at DMS :grin:

4 Likes

Was planning on sitting in either way lol but beer is certainly a bonus. Y’all are one of the few committees left I’ve yet to attend a meeting for

3 Likes

Beer
Blacksmithing
Battlestar Galactica

5 Likes

Haha well we’ll have two of those three

Completely forgot school starts tomorrow for the little ones and the wife (who’s a teacher)…apparently that trumps beer with makers

1 Like

Great meeting @EthanWestern and @brsims and everyone.

btw - Do we have to report the beer as income?

3 Likes

Yum beer

3 Likes

Only if you take it with you. :rofl:

Russell Ward

1 Like

It was a great meeting! Thanks to everyone who came and I really look forward to seeing y’all around the forge!

4 Likes

We had that room before you and vacated in a hurry at 7. Did you happen to find a translucent plastic 8.5x11 cutting board left on the table?

Classroom was in lecture hall until 7 not conference room

I know. I was also part of the Saturn Build team meeting and bugged out an hour early to go to the Classroom committee meeting.

1 Like

Ahhhhhhhh ooooooooooooooook. NVM

1 Like

Good meeting last night, looking forward to getting some links of my own

2 Likes

I do not recall see one, sorry

1 Like

Thanks for your response.

The cutting board has been found. It was a case of miscommunication.

2 Likes