August Cutting Board Class

I have submitted the next cutting board class to the calendar. It should go live on the calendar this Saturday, around this time. 5 spots available again. The class is scheduled for Saturday, August 11th, 11:30 am - 3 pm. I will also teach another one in September on a weeknight for those that can’t attend on weekends. For an idea of what we go over in class please view the other talk topic around possible cutting board class for pictures and discussion.

3 Likes

I will refrain from signing up again to give others a chance to take your class.

4 Likes

After 3 classes I’ll probably change up the design. I’m thinking of having a design your own class with some exotic woods.

3 Likes

I’m right there with you. First impulse was to sign up asap, then I hesitated and went “nope, I need to give others the chance”.

GREAT CLASS FOLKS, TAKE IT.

Put me on your cutting board class ‘mailing list’. :straight_ruler::triangular_ruler::hammer_and_wrench::clamp::straight_ruler:

3 Likes

August class is live in the calendar.

2 Likes

I’d really like to sign up for this, but I don’t get my woodworking basics class out of the way till the 21st… Is there a way I can sign up before I take the basics class?