APRIL 21st! Makerspace Picnic 2018 - NEW ADDRESS!

If you ever need the “batphone” to contact Stephen, I can give you that number also :wink: PS- He has been CRAZY busy as of late

Ok guys just wanted to know I’m waiting for confirmation on a reservation but I found somewhere inside that we are going to rent.

I will announce when it’s 100% we won’t be out for as long because it costs more but I’m hustling for everyone.

3 Likes

I know, five different times I tried to connect with that man. I told him he should be so lucky that ladies are trying to chase after him like that every week.

1 Like

How many folks have bought tickets?

86 humans have purchased tickets - we paid for the catering! woo

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: April 21 Picnic - LOCATION CHANGED due to Rain

That is close by to DMS

Can you edit the event description on the calendar links so that anyone who checks Saturday will see where they’re really supposed to go?

Yes sorry It’s on my to do list tonight. I’m going to get my little in bed and accomplish it.

2 Likes

Ok Chris everything is updated as much as I can but I can’t alter the times on the calendar. I’ve noted it many times in the description and on talk.

If anyones at the space could you please make and hang a quick poster to inform people of the new time and location. Many thanks. I will be in with my little tomorrow to make him help me with the silent auction (bad weather day) - I can catchup on many things.

2 Likes

Great job, way to roll with the punches. Thanks for all the work you put in, REALLY look forward to Saturday.

2 Likes

Enter a new event and I’ll release it immediately to the calendar

I got a ticket from events. Was I suppose to get a physical ticket emailed to bring? And Is there anything else I need to do besides bring food?

1 Like

Side for what? ???

1 Like

Peeps are bringing sides to eat with the meat from Dickies.

2 Likes

Nothing now I guess. I was going to bring cookies but we wouldn’t be able to make it until 3:30 and that’s when it ends now. I’ll delete my stuff from the spreadsheet.

The other, sorta meat, will be Hot Dogs.

Since we wont be grilling, we will come to the space & help load up.

1 Like

We can put the hot dogs in a crock pot.

1 Like

Help! I bought three tickets and signed up to bring three dishes. Unfortunately I promised more than I can do because of health reasons. Plus one person won’t be able to attend as they are working Scarborough Faire. So I have one free pass and must change one dish. Will this be okay?

1 Like