A foodie gathering

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/friendly-reminder-the-fridge/16151/58?u=clk75201

Not sure we could make it a class, but what kind of thing do you have in mind @droo? I regularly eat food. Bet we can find a few others.

i have a wishlist in progress, i’ll link you when i’m done :smiley:

1 Like

A wishlist is a good idea. Can’t wait.

1 Like

Cindy, which category do you feel that the intended direction of this thread would fit best in? #classrooms:interest-check? #interest-groups? #interest-groups:projects? Somewhere else???

The trash? We kind of moved past it.

With all due respect, the lists y’all are discussing in the thread linked above only barely touch on food.

This thread would be a good example of what I meant by splitting off into a new thread (away from the list thread linked above) when you get ready to discuss / work on a specific item in the list (in this case, food… n0m n0m n0m :tomato::eggplant::grapes::banana::strawberry::cake:)

Do you really want it closed at this time, or moved so y’all can continue to discuss food related stuff from your lists on it?

There was a brief discussion about a commercial kitchen that veered into some of this? Where was that?

No idea… I hadn’t noticed it. I may have missed it?? Are you asking me or is this rhetorical??

https://talk.dallasmakerspace.org/t/wishful-thinking-commercial-kitchen/16858

It was stuff in this thread.

Oh, I see… I thought you meant a discussion directly as a result of this thread. I’ll go ahead and close this thread now then, if you aren’t interested in continuing with it. Thanks for the clarification. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so yea we can trash this thread or turn it into an interest project for a foodie class… i would still like to see a foodie class of some kind

Ok, then instead of closing it, I’ll move it to the #classrooms:interest-check category for now… Please review the thread that Cindy linked. There is some background that explains some of the obstacles to many types of food related classes, etc at the Space. Thx! :slight_smile: