$25/hr - Need help soldering some PCBs

I have a prototype logger based on a PCB with a Teensy. I need some help soldering the components onto these. As some of the components are SMD, it exceeds my capability/skill set.

I don’t have a large amount of work but this would be a work from home or DMS gig, so this very flexible and I’m happy to work around your schedule. My thinking is we can meet up and I’ll provide the PCBs and components - once you’re done we can meet to exchange payment and completed boards.

My gut is telling me each board will take 2-3 hours (though if this estimate is off let me know). I have 3 needing to be done at the moment but will need probably 2-6 per month.

PM me if or reply interested. Thanks!

just FYI but if you’re willing to pay that rate for that many hours, you’ll probably find turnkey assembly cost competitive. Try running a quote here or here

3 Likes

Thanks for the tip. I’ll check that out and will get there eventually. Taking taking this and learning in stages :slight_smile:

That looks like something Ben Puig might be interested to help with. I can’t find his name on talk but a lot of the electronics people could put you in touch with him. I’d offer to help but I’m out of town.

@TBenV maybe? :blankspace:

PM if you haven’t found anyone. This is one of the skill sets of my profession.

I think I’ve found someone. If not, I’ll update this post.

Thanks everyone!!